We are Jonathan and Audrey. We are a duo where Jonathan is an artist/builder who creates spaces of light and beauty while Audrey is an environmental scientist who looks after the natural surroundings of our farm. We live here as well with our well-loved chickens and ducks, and warmly welcome you into our beautiful farm to relax comfortably in our unique dwellings. In our cottages and cabins, there is close proximity to nature with modern amenities such as Wi-Fi. The surrounding land teems with wildlife such as deers, foxes, badgers, owls, and buzzards. It is a perfect base to the miles of beautiful footpaths, fishing, boating, kayaking, barbeque, and picnicking.
The Enchanted Wilderness is located in the Tamar Valley. The address is:
South Ward Farm, Bere Alston, Yelverton, Devon, PL20 7EX.
GPS Coordinates: 50.486338, -4.217868
Car: Easily accessible via car, we offer free parking on our premises. Here are the directions:
- Follow Station Road out of Bere Alston (towards the station).
- Fork left just past the local garage. Follow the road, over the railway bridge, and hard round to the right.
- Continue for about a 1/3 of a mile, and take the left turn signed Helston Farm, Ward Cottage & South Ward Farm. This road takes you through the middle of Helston Farm.
- Follow the road for 1/4 of a mile and then turn left. Signed South Ward Farm. This turn is a hard-left dog leg downhill.
- Follow the road down over the cattle grid and keep going until you get to the end of the road.
Airport: 1.25 hour drive from Exeter Airport
Train: Bere Alston station is 1.3 miles away from the farm.